Development of non-motorized goods transport of goods as a local delivery system.
A non-motorized transportation system for purchased goods is being developed as an efficient and convenient alternative to shopping by car. The aim of the project is to create innovative transport design concepts as well as create a concept of an intelligently organized management system that enables long-term and low-cost use of new, versatile transport.
- TU Wien, Forschungsbereich f. Verkehrsplanung und Verkehrstechnik
- FH Oberösterreich Forschungs- u. Entwicklungs GmbH, Wels
- aka buna design consult, Salzburg
- Institut für ökologische Stadtentwicklung
Getting to grips with life: a system to grip everyday objects with ONE hand.
Waldtraud Blöchl-Traxler's innovative idea is currently evolving into a product system especially designed for people affected by a stroke who find it difficult to return to everyday life. This new combined clamping system and cutting board can be used as a training tool as well as a way of maintaining independence in everyday life.
As part of an aws Impulse XS project, the product system is being developed together with therapists and users for series production.
- Idea generator Waldtraud Blöchl-Traxler
- Product developer Dr. Bernhard Rothbucher von aka buna design
- Sargon Mikhaeel, GF von ARTGROUP ADVERTISING